Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Day!

I have arrived in Santiago after two arduous flights. The flight from Melbourne to Sydney was easy as I had no one sitting next to me and it only took one hour... The flight from Sydney to Santiago via Auckland wasn´t much chop. It was long and the seats were cramped. I was sitting next to a Chilean girl who had been living in Adelaide who helped me through the airport and into the city... The taxi driver tried to rip me off as soon as she got out of the taxi. I shut him down. Good one Tom.

Currently sitting in a super dodgy internet cafe... The ´@´ button doesn´t work on this keyboard so I have to copy and paste it every time I wanna use it. Crazy.

I forgot to write down the address of my accommodation which is why I´m here, so I better go find it now.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment