Sunday, April 19, 2009

I´m Ron Burgundy?

Just a quick update as I´m writing with a terrible keyboard.

I have left Buenos Aires. I had a great time there, made some really good friends and learned a lot about Argentinian culture. I would love to go back some day, it´s a cool city.

I am now in Rosario, Argentina. I came here on recommendations from fellow travellers and met up with some some friends from Norway that I met in Santiago. It has been cool but I am leaving tomorrow for Iguazu... If I can find a bus. I haven´t seen any big waterfalls before so hopefully it´s cool. We went out for dinner at a nice restaurant tonight and had steak, wine, dessert and coffee for about $20. It´s probably the last good steak I´ll have (ever) as I´m leaving Argentina for Paraguay after the falls.

My to do list for tomorrow involves doing my laundry, buying some insect repellent (they have dengue fever here and it´s bad in Iguazu... should have brought some Aeroguard) and then catching a bus.

I need some ´economic stimulation´ soon from Mr Kevin Rudd... Don´t let me down mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment